Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Allentown ABE hotel - no shuttle

RBirns
By RBirns,
in

My search (for Fri 8/20/10) lists 3* Lehigh Valley Intl Airport ABE - Bethlehem area Hotel with the following:

Fitness center

Pool

Business center

It's the lowest priced 3* on the search ($59), recommended by 85% of reviews.

Most posted wins on the forum show hotels that include restaurant and/or airport shuttle. This one lists neither. Any idea what hotel this is?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing this property offered on a current HOTWIRE search for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's still there, but now it's $62, and it's recommended by 90%. Search is for 2 rooms, 2 adults, 2 kids.

When I run the same search for 1 room with just 2 adults (no kids), it's $59 and recommended by 85%, just like yesterday. If I search for 1 room with all 4 people, this hotel does not appear.

Any idea what 3* hotel by ABE airport does not have a shuttle?

The hotel much have all the amenities shown by HOTWIRE... but doesn't have to show all the amenities it has. In other words, this hotel may actually have a shuttle, but just choose not to show it among their amenity listings.

When i search for your dates and occupancy i'm seeing a 3* hotel at $53 with Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business.

This may be the same property that you're seeing above but now with a Breakfast icon too, but if so, it would exclude this property from being the Courtyard since they don't supply a complimentary breakfast.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't see that one at all. My search still shows the same as before. Even if I switch to one room, the hotel you describe doesn't show up (but mine disappears).

As for that Courtyard, if you go directly to their website, it says "this hotel does not provide shuttle service".

This propery has not yet been reported to the board, and with just these three amenity icons showing i don't think we'll be able to offer much insight as there are at least a dozen hotels in this zone with a pool icon which could be rated 3* by HOTWIRE.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]