Freedman

Hotwire Hotel: 4* Niagara Falls Doubletree Resort and Spa

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBDEC19

(Priceline Express or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 12/31/2019)
OR
$10 OFF

HOTWIRE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BB10DEAL

($100+ purchase / Hot Rate Hotels / expires 12/15/2019)
in

While I am at it...

Star rating: 4

Zone: Niagara Falls

Listed amenities: Resort, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Date: 08/19/2005 - 08/20/2005

Price listed: $144 per room per night BEST VALUE

Any ideas which hotel this could be. Again, hoping for Sheraton.......

Looks like the Doubletree Resort and Spa to me. You may want to book at hilton.com at their rate is lower. Otherwise, book on HOTWIRE and invoke the double the difference guarantee and save even more. The admin would probably appreciate if you buy through the link at savingsbarn.com

should be the Brock Plaza.

I'm making these education guesses based on other posts on this board and also information from HOTWIRE vacation packages. Hence, it's not 100% guarantee that you'll get the exact hotel we indicate here.

OK, I went for the 4* at $144. Went for double the difference as hilton.com was $135, so should end up at $126.

Thanks for all the help :)

Did you end up getting the Doubletree? Please confirm the amenities list above. This will help future users!

Yes, it was the Doubletree:

Resort, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this