Priceline Hotel: Suggest separating NYC from NY State

Peter Piper
By Peter Piper,
in

I know that New York City is part of NY State :) but since about 3/4 of the people are bidding for NY City, that makes it hard to scan through the lists to see what prices are like in the rest of NY State. (Unlike in, say, Virginia, where you can scan through the list and get a good idea of current prices all over the state.)

I know that I can use the search feature and just bring up Buffalo or whatever city I'm interested in, but it would be nice to just see Buffalo, Rochester, Albany, etc, And if I'm interested in NYC, I could just see the NYC places.

Anyone else have thoughts on that?

I have something else in mind which is in the works, but will be a few months before ready to be implemented. :)

However, i think the search is a better option then separating... entering "BUFFALO" into the QUICK SEARCH box in the blue banner will give you threads only pertinent to Buffalo (and you can even further further by "Buffalo Downtown" or "Buffalo Airport")... whereas taking all the NYC threads away will still have you sifting thru Albany, Poughkeepsie, Rochester, Syracuse, etc... not to mention users posting in the wrong forum and then the threads needing to be moved to the correct location (as often happens with the Califrornia forums which are sub-divided)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]