Priceline Hotel: Wyndham Orlando Overbooked March 10

eeyoredonkey
By eeyoredonkey,
in

Used Priceline to bid on a Resort for Orlando the night of March 10, last night, accepted at 75$ for the Wyndham Palace Resort in WDW. Upon arrival at the Resort, signs everywhere asking for guests to voluntarily accept a 2 night/ 3 day stay (use whenever for up to a year) in lieu of giving up a reservation for that night, since they were horribly overbooked. But, the best part was the option to stay at 'any' neighboring property for no additional charge. So, I chose the Hyatt Grand Cypress (going rate 300$). The hotel to hotel Wholesale price showed up on our TV at checkout as 109$, which was a bit more than the 75$ I paid. Another fellow in line behind us at the Wyndham smiled and asked us at the Hyatt, "How did you beat me here?" Anyways, awesome luck for this buy.

• 1 month later...

the same thing happened to me last july - i also opted for the hyatt (with champagne on arrival) and have recently used the vouchers for two nights over the easter break for my holiday in boston

almost worth booking this hotel to be walked to the hyatt........ :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]