Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Las Vegas (Northeast-Nellis AFB) La Quinta Inn Nellis

atreu
By atreu,
in

So we have a free stay in the Venetian from 19-21. Just need a hotel for one night for the 18th of september (saturday). On hotwire I believe I can get the la quinta nellis afb for about $40 which seems like a perfectly decent alternative - we dont need to be on the strip for that day, but it would be nice if we COULD be on the strip.

What would the worthy members of this board suggest ?

How high are you willing to bid for a 3* or 4* on the strip for this Saturday nite? Are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3.5* OR would your goal be the least expensive 3.5* or better for this stay? If you're target is $40 i don't think this is going to be reasonable for a 3.5* or better hotel on the strip for a Saturday nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our La Quinta link from the support page if you decide to go that route)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Booked the La Quinta Las Vegas Nellis for 9/18-9/19 on HOTWIRE - final price 42.74 for 2 people for one night. Well pleased with the decision to do so as it is 79 before tax on the hotels website.

I was not willing to pay more for a hotel on the strip since I will be in a luxury suite for the next two nights anyway. Please feel free to move this thread to the hotwire section.

atreu

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please confirm the star rating for this hotel.

Please post the price before tax/fee.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]