Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (SFO Airport-Burlingame) Hilton Airport

pujianping
By pujianping,
in

Hello,

I found this hotel in lastminutetravel.com for two night stay in SF for $116 per night.

It shows 4.5 stars, and has a $50 daily valet parking rate.

Can anyone help me to identify this hotel.

Many thanks.

Jianping.

4.5-star hotel in Downtown/Union Square/Nob Hill/S - Hotel Description

General Description

4 star accommodations

Prime location

Close proximity to Union Square

Close proximity to business district

Completely renovated

Air-conditioned public areas

Elegant design and d

Thanks for the response, I am looking for a hotel in SF for 10/18 and 10/19.

My target is either 4*,3.5* at USE, USW, Fishermen Wharf, or Financial District for a budget under $100/night.

Or at airport side for a 3-4* under a budget of $70/night.

I had some bid up to $110 at downtown and up to $75 at SFO, but no luck. I know I am still 3 months away, so I hope to get some good deal.

Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks a million.

My target is either 4*,3.5* at USE, USW, Fishermen Wharf, or Financial District for a budget under $100/night.

Or at airport side for a 3-4* under a budget of $70/night.

Are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3.5* OR is your goal the least expensive 3.5* or better for this stay? Did you want to bid up to your maximum at each star level in the USE, USW, FW and Financial zones first OR did you want to bid all zones (including the Airport up to $70... then only include 'downtown' zones for bids higher then $70?
I had some bid up to $110 at downtown and up to $75 at SFO, but no luck. I know I am still 3 months away, so I hope to get some good deal.
Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding, searches, and travel purchases... please click this PRICELINE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My goal is to either stay in the downtown zones for 100 or less, or stay in the airport side for 70 or less. I did read through the introduction about how to bid.

The only problem is the price seems to be much higher comparing to other wins in early this year (nearly double based on recent wins).

So, come down to one question which has been asked many times, is it too early to bid.

I know the price fluctuates, so hard to predict. But my date is nothing special, just a Monday and Tuesday in October, so does it FEEL right to wait? I hate to do the same bidding combinations everyday, maybe I shall do that once or twice a week?

I will use the link to do my search.

Thanks for any response.

• 1 month later...