Hotwire Hotel: Chicago 4* 9/9 - 9/11 Mag Mile - Water Tower

Randall310
By Randall310,
in

Is there some big event in Chicago 9/9 - 9/11? The Hotwire 4* hotel selection seems especially meager for those dates. Can you please help ID this hotel:

NMA - Water Tower

$109

Boutique

Fitness

Restaurant

Business Center

Golf

Also, my travel dates are flexible - is there a weekend in September when there will be more choices, do you know?

Thanks!

This would likely be the Whitehall.

There aren't any conventions that I'm seeing for these dates and no events I'm aware of. Rates do look a touch above average for these dates, although certainly not bad for September, which is generally a busy month. Not much in the way of discounted offerings on HOTWIRE for these dates - quite a few regular rate Hotels.com listings when I search. My guess is that a number of hotels don't feel the need to discount further beyond regular rates for these dates. Other dates in September may offer a greater variety of offerings, but rates may be higher.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]