TX Dallas Courtyard Hurst-Euless-Bedford

SinatraFan
By SinatraFan,
in

I liked Marriott Courtyard the first time. Now, many years later, they all look exactly alike and what is there to say? If you like them, you will like this one. The difference between this and others I have been to is that this has free wireless internet access and, in a sort of afterthought fashion, a mini fridge. I say afterthought because it was just plopped on the floor awkwardly, by the side of the sofa. Anyway, the staff was nice and the hotel is right by the highway. There are a few restaurants and fast food places more or less within walking distance. And, as usual, no free breakfast. Guess it's good for sleeping because I find them so boring these days, but there's better 3 stars out there.

• 1 year later...

Stayed at the Bedford Courtyard by Marriott 4/28/12 after getting it on a 3* $55 bid. I was a little apprehensive since it is an older property right on the Airport Freeway (which is in the midst of major construction). We were pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was helpful (provided a king room, no problem) and cheerful. The room was clean and roomy with an in-room fridge. The bathroom was a little dated but clean and the shower was tall and water pressure was good. I was amazed at how dark the room stayed in the morning and that we didn't hear much highway noise. Not our preferred Hyatt Suites (Hurst) for a bid in this area but we were quite content and will be happy to stay there again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]