Priceline Hotel: 3* Richmond (Innsbrook) Hyatt Place Richmond

oldmantravel
By oldmantravel,
in

Overall, nice hotel. I had a few annoyances with it though.

My Critique

TV: Large ~50" widescreen LED TV. Slow to change channels (~2 seconds to change channels) and limited selection (standard HBO channel not available). Channel surfing was slow and annoying.

Room layout: Sink outside bathroom. "Living room" separated from bedroom by a partial partition. Wet bar and refrigerator in living room. Small desk in living room.

Bed: King. Very comfortable with clean white sheets of good quality. No complaints.

Other Furniture: Sofa with footrest, mini-fridge, wet bar. No nightstand but had small shelf next to bed ... a little cramped to put keys, phone, computer, etc on.

Internet: Free wireless. No cable option. Quality of connection was very slow and could not sustain a Skype connection. I was told this was because I was at the far end of the hall but my wireless connection strength registered as Excellent with 11kbps speed. Still, it was slow as molasses.

Bathroom: No fan in bathroom.

Comments: No cold water in room. My room was at the west far end of the halls and I didn't have any cold water. Turning on the cold water at the tap gave me warm water. In the winter this would be great but in the heat of the summer this is just annoying. I had to fill glasses with water and refrigerate them to get a cold drink.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]