Priceline Hotel: Santa Rosa Sonoma 8/12-8/15

amyzoee
By amyzoee,
in

Bid on priceline $50 for 3.5* for Santa Rosa

Rejected

2nd bid $60 for the same as above

Rejected

Now priceline is offering a 3* for$65 (chopped rate)

I would really like a pool for my stay I was able to get a rate at the Hilton for $159

Any words of wisdom or do I keep trying for 3.5*?

thanks

Amy :)

I had posted that I received my room in NJ so I am not sure what type of response your looking for about that...
Glad you were pleased with your stay. Can you confirm the date/s of travel?
(the above is from your Priceline Newark Airport thread)
and I updated my Memphis link since I just didn't get a car thats why I never went back to it.
Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

For your Sonoma stay above... do all of the 'known' 3.5* properties have a pool? How high are you willing to bid for a 3.5* in this zone... or are you considering the Hilton property at $159?? If the latter, HOTWIRE has a 4* hotel (could be lower rated on PRICELINE) with a Pool in the Santa Rosa zone for $106/nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

All of the Known 3.5* hotels have pools. I made a reservation at the Hilton but don't want to pay $159 p/n so I would like to spend less.

The real issue with Hotwire is that the area it covers Napa - Sonoma (Santa Rosa - Rohnert Park - Petaluma)

I only want to be in Santa Rosa which is why I was trying only PRICELINE hotels

Please note from our support page that we are an affiliate of the Hilton as well as most other major hotel chains and booking agencies... please check there, and use the links whenever possible, to begin your purchases.

You're at well under half price of your back-up reservation... how high are you willing to go for a 3.5* this stay? What is the 3* PRICELINE hotel offered for $65?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]