Priceline Hotel: 4* hotel in Miami Intl Airport MIA --- trying to ID

willwill
By willwill,
in

I like 4*+ and resorts. Would like to spend less than $90 a night.

We are staying the weekend in miami after our cruise.

additionally i want for less than $50 stay on 8/15 pre cruise night, ill be getting into miami about 1am.... And a nice sleep before heading to the terminal would be great... driving from tampa, i guess i could drive to naples or something and then goto bed/wakeup early and drive to the terminal... i am just protecting myself from waking up at 5am, and car breaking down 2 hours into the trip and losing a 4 day cruise heh

Please post only one stay per thread... we'll use this for your post-cruise stay of 8/20-8/22, feel free to start a NEW TOPIC for your 8/15 stay

For this post-cruise stay, which zone(s), by PRICELINE name, are you willing to stay in? Are you willing to pay more for a Resort vs. a 4* or is your goal the last expensive 4* or better for this stay?

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

well after talking with the gf, i think instead of dropping star level, ill just go into other zones.

6,13,14,15 were the zones i bid 95 into with no bites, i used 2 expired visa gift cards so i could get a lot of bids in with 4* and 3.5* along the beach. I am kinda scared about bidding for 4* in miami though, i mean i don't want stuck with the intercontinental, i read they charge $34 a day to park and you're forced to use valet....

willwill

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates. We will edit and move your thread in the end.

This is a match for both Inter-Continental West and Sofitel so you need to have an open mind for both.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

thanks, i put it off a week and it looks like those are gone now, however i see the following, could you help me find a match?

Miami Intl Airport MIA area hotel

$69 same dates 20-22nd 2 nights

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]