2.5*

Beachfront

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business cntr

Laundry

High speed internet

I definitely Like the Shuttle and Breakfast ammenities for 2*,and on the same token,i dont know if i just rather do the 2.5* and be on the beach.Cant decide

BTW im wondering if anyone is familiar with Pricelines area here- and HOW CLOSE i can get to the beach with priceline...I NEED -close to beach-

THANKS! Luv you guys!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Virginia thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

2*

This is a new property for HOTWIRE in this zone. And it's not yer ID'd or reported.

2.5*

Best guess would be the Ocean Sky Resort

Do yourself a favor and add $10/night and go for the 3.5* W/Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business.

This is a match for the Sheraton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

:) Thanks to Yellowdog for his suggestion...

i was going to go for one of the 2 or 2.5* hotels,but instead i went with his idea on the Sheraton Ft lauderdale beach

WON Aug 4-8 Sheraton Ft lauderdale Beach @ 69$ per night TOTAL W/tax $313.55

USING BETTER BIDDING's HOTWIRE link

This hotel features the following amenities:

Near Beach

Non Smoking/smoke free

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High speed internet

GREAT DEAL! Im siked.i actually called the hotel to book before i did this,and there ABSOLUTE LOWEST BOTTOM-LINE price they could give me was 97/night.(the reason i called hotel is you can upgrade rooms easier when booking direct)

If anyone could give me advise on room upgrades when booking through Hotwire,priceline etc etc that would be great

Fort Lauderdale (Beach) 3.5* with

Near Beach

Non Smoking/smoke free

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High speed internet

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and were able to significantly upgrade your accommodations for just a little more than you were looking to spend for a lesser rated hotel.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]