Priceline Hotel: Lake placid early august

ruggersal
By ruggersal,
in

I already have a condo booked with the extended family for the last weekend in July. I am looking at extending my families stay for 2 more nights, Monday and Tuesday 9/2 and 9/3. We would like to stay at one of the fancier hotels in Lake Placid but do not want to pay for the high prices midweek. The hotels listed in the priceline hotels list are not listed on the priceline site. Any guesses on the best way to go about this. I am interested in the high peaks inn, Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa

, Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort

, Northwoods Inn of Lake Placid,

Haus on Mirror Lake

Please follow-up your previous Priceline NYC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread confirming the dates of your stay (August in topic title but September in message) and we'll have a look at the above.

Allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

The highest star rating offered in this zone is 3.5*, but the "retail" side of PRICELINE and the "bidding" part of their site each use a different universe of hotels, so you can't use the offerings on the retail side to determine what you may get when bidding on a given nite. See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

If you'd like to bid for this stay let us know your desired star rating and maximum bid and we'll try to help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would start at $100 and increase $10 each day until you reach your $150 maximum bid.

Also, not sure how many rooms and/or guests you'll be, but do note that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel... you could receive a property with only one bed and the hotel may not be able, or willing, to switch you to room(s) with two beds (if you're seeking more than double occupancy)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]