KY Louisville Crowne Plaza Expo Center

mk1
By mk1,
in

7/11/2010 - $49

I pay a VERY discounted rate, but still want a clean, safe, comfortable hotel. If I paid full price, my opinions would be MUCH lower (based on what I get for the $$).

First, and I know this will sound silly, but I have to give Crowne Plaza's credit for their plumbing. They have EXCELLENT toilets (water-saving and still "powerful") and their showers are always really nice (nice shower curtain, shower head, etc.).

The staff was a bit too perky for my taste. The location was convenient to the interstate but, if I was visiting Louisville, I wouldn't have like it. The hotel had an interesting looking covered outdoor pool and a fitness center, but I used neither. The room was very nice looking and comfortable, and the small bathroom with additional sink outside was nice. Nice armchairs for relaxing in. Slow elevators, and I absolutely hate hotels that have, essentially, a single entrance with long walks to your room (which this is).

But -- nice hotel, overall. I was fortunate to get a room looking out on the pool area, and a parking space close to the door.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]