Priceline Hotel: 3* Cincinnati (Northeast-Blue Ash) Holiday Inn Cincinnati I-275 North

Lucky7
By Lucky7,
in

Can you help me ID this place? Searched HOTWIRE for 8/19-21, one room, one adult (the real occupancy), and found:

3* Blue Ash Area - $68/night

Smoke-Free, Comp. Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business Center, High-Speed Internet, and Golf

Seems to be Hyatt Place. The other 3* properties in Blue Ash on your master list include laundry, and this one doesn't. Is it likely that it's one of the other properties with laundry omitted?

Thanks!

It's possible that one of the other hotels is hiding the Laundry icon, but wit this matching previous reports for this property and the TA matching this listing (and not the others) my best guess would be the Hyatt Place.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please follow-up your previous Hotwire Chicago stay with whatever you ended up doing for that trip. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! Can I bother you for more advice? I know I need a room for Aug. 19, and I'm ready to book the above hotel. I might need to add Aug. 20, and I'll know pretty soon. Can I add a night to my stay, or just make a separate reservation? (When I book it, I'll use your HOTWIRE links. I must admit, sometimes I forget and go directly to the site.)

I'll follow up on the Chicago posting. I ended up booking with the hotel. Bad choice.

HOTWIRE does not offer an "add a nite" feature.

Of course you can always make a separate purchase for the following nite, but no guarantees the same hotel as your first purchase will be offered for the additional nite.

Please try to remember the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for all your future travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid on PRICELINE (using the links above) for a 3* hotel in the Blue Ash or Kings Island areas, for $40, one night (Aug. 19-20), and it was accepted for the Holiday Inn Cincinnati I-275 North. I stayed here last year for the same event (also got the hotel on Priceline), and it was a pleasant surprise. I was given a large, quiet, clean and comfy room. Very happy with this hotel for this rate. The only thing is, I wouldn't consider this hotel in either the Blue Ash or Kings Island areas. It's not far, but I was surprised that it came up given the areas I specified.

Do I need to post this separately with a subject line giving the hotel name and price and such?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]