Priceline Hotel: 3* Radisson Woburn

thesqueegeekid
By thesqueegeekid,
in

Looking back now, I wish I had booked closer to/in Boston or at least something different ... I was trying to cheap out instead and bid this same hotel previously for the same amount.

Woburn - Wakefield

15 Middlesex Canal Park Road

Woburn, Massachusetts 01801

781-935-8760

• 2 weeks later...

This hotel is actually not too far from Boston ... easily just a 20 minute drive and right off of highway 95. No high speed internet access ... my room was a little messy, toilet seat was covered in scratches ... and a small bug on the pillow.

The positives ... large window with loads of sunlight, new large TV with the largest selection of channels I have ever seen .... 65!!!

• 2 years later...

I think this is great deal no only for the cost, but also for the practical reasons, here may be some tips that will smooth out your next Boston visit:

1. what I did was drove to Boston and park at the Boston Common (under it is a huge multi story parking lot) then you are at the center of Boston and you can walk as easy as if you live at Boston downtown.

2. Even better, every day we visit different area of Boston, so you can drive to that area and find a good parking lot as your "daily headquarter" and walk around, if you stay at the down town hotel far away from the interested spot, you still have to drive and park or take bus or subway any way...

3. After one full day of sight seeing, you really want to get out of the city and quiet out to suburb, so hotels at Woburn is good.

4. This is perfect spot for you to go along a route all the way to Maine, and may be just spend one day at Boston.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]