Hotwire Hotel: 4* Paris (Airport Charles de Gaulle CDG) Sheraton

CosmicGirl
By CosmicGirl,
in

Hi,

Could you please help ID this hotel on Hotwire?

4* in Paris CDG Airport area for 1 night 8/27-8/28 for $89

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

Recommended in 95% of reviews on TA.

It seems to lack "internet" as a listed amenity to match the Hilton or the Sheraton, but the 4.5/5 score for location suits the Sheraton which is connected to terminal 2.

I would much appreciate your insight. If we decide to book, I will surely use the link to support this website.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified, and with just these amenities showing, common to the majority of 4* hotels in the area, it could be just about anything.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases... please use for your searches too!

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Based on a post by BiddingNewbie on July 4 I figured it would be the Hilton due to the equal recommendation rating and the same price. I was happy with that, so booked through the HOTWIRE link.

What a pleasant surprise when I got the Sheraton in terminal 2! The Sheraton was my first choice, but at and absolute lowest rate of 161 Euros it was over budget. Thanks to Hotwire and Betterbidding.com we now paid half as much ($89 + tax = $103)! :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and this works well for your plans.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE link on the board for your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this new amenity combination for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]