Priceline Hotel: 3* Vancounver (Richmond-Vancouver Airport YVR) Four Points

khandjh
By khandjh,
in

3* hotel in Vancouver Airport area:

Includes shuttle, fitness center, restaurant, high-speed internet

Recommended by 95% of travelers

Also, 3.5* hotel in Vancouver Airport area

Includes shuttle, fitness center, restaurant, high-speed internet, business center, pool

Recommended by 85% of travelers

khandjh

3.5* hotel in Vancouver Airport area

This is a match for multiple hotels and without the TA rating is it very hard to narrow down. So if you cange your search to 2 adults/1 child is there a 3.5* W/shuttle, fitness center, restaurant, high-speed internet, business center, pool, Tennis. The Hilton has been reported in the past with this amenitie combo so that would be a guess for this property.

3* hotel in Vancouver Airport area

Best guess would be Coast Vancouver Airport.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

3.5* hotel in Vancouver Airport area

I'm not 100% at this but best guess would be Radisson.

3* hotel in Vancouver Airport area

Best guess would be Coast Vancouver Airport.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I went ahead and got a 3* hotel for $59. The amenities were supposed to include a pool - a must for my children. Unfortunately, the hotel I got was the Four Points Sheraton, which apparently does NOT have a pool. So I called Hotwire, and they gave me a refund. I looked a few more days, and the price was the same - $59 for a 3* for Aug. 14-16 - but the hotel was not listed as having a pool. Aha, I thought, it must still be the Four Points, but they've fixed the amenities error. Finally today, I looked again and found the same price again, and this time with a pool. So I bought it, and lo and behold, it's still the same freakin' Four Points. I'll have to call them again tomorrow. (It's one in the morning now and I'm tired...)

Can you please post the full details (star rating, city, zone, hotel, room rate, dates and amenities shown before your purchase) of the Four Points purchase so we can add this information to the Hotwire Hotel List... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay, to be specific - Vancouver (B.C.) Airport Area - 3* - Aug 14-16 - 2 adults, 2 children, amenities (they claim): Airport shuttle, restaurant, fitness center, business center, pool, high-speed internet access. Price $59/night.

As noted previously in this thread, there is NO POOOL at this hotel, but Hotwire says there is.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]