Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Ft Lauderdale (Beach) Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach

mikebee
By mikebee,
in

Hi all, I am new to the forum and was wondering what is the best way to find in early august (bid) on a 2.5-3 star hotel in myrtle beach with oceanfront and suite capabilities! I was looking to pay around $80 a night if possible let me know what y'all think. Thanks in advance

Mike

1st hotel Ft lauderdale beach area hotel 8-6 thru 8-10 recommended by 95%

4 star

resort

near beach

smoke free rooms

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

laundry

2nd hotel Ft lauderdale beach area hotel 8-6 thru 8-10 recommended by 90%

3.5 star

near beach

smoke free rooms

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

high speed internet access

3rd hotel Hollywood beach area hotel 8-6 thru 8-10 recommended by 90%

4 star

resort

near beach

smoke free rooms

fitness center

pool

restaurant

internet access

golf nearby

4th hotel Pompano Beach 8-6 thru8-10

3 star

condo

near beach

studio

full kitchen

free parking

daily housekeeping

childs activity

pool

Also has anyone stayed at these hotels? first time to florida with family trying to make the right choice. I hope one of these is the W in fort lauderdale and i will surely book that one. Thanks in advance!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I don't believe you have included all of the amenities for all/some of the properties above. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to each of these offerings and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

However, from the information you did post, and the List of Hotwire Reported Hotels i can say that none of these appear to be the W Fort Lauderdale.

I'd redo your HOTWIRE search (make sure you include the correct number of adults/children as the offerings are likely to be different vs. searching for only 2adults) and as per above view the complete set of amenities associated with these properties. Then compare them to the Hotwire Hotel List to see if you find a match for any... if you find something of interest let us know and we'll try to confirm the ID for you.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, I believe I have identified 3 out of the 4 hotels. The first appears to be the Weston Beach Resort in Ft Lauderdale. #2 appears to be the Sheraton in ft lauderdale and the #3 appears to be either the Crowne Plaza or the Weston Diplomat. With that being said and not knowing the final condo in palm beach, how might i go about bidding so the W in ft lauderdale comes up. Thanks, and i will edit my post to include all the amenities!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

1st hotel Ft lauderdale beach area hotel 8-6 thru 8-10 recommended by 95% $85/nt

4 star

resort

near beach

smoke free rooms

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

laundry

Tennis nearby

childrens activity program

2nd hotel Ft lauderdale beach area hotel 8-6 thru 8-10 recommended by 90% $69/nt

3.5 star

near beach

smoke free rooms

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

high speed internet access

3rd hotel Hollywood beach area hotel 8-6 thru 8-10 recommended by 90% $92/nt

4 star

resort

near beach

smoke free rooms

fitness center

pool

restaurant

internet access

golf nearby

4th hotel Pompano Beach 8-6 thru8-10 $119/nt

3 star

condo

near beach

studio

full kitchen

free parking

daily housekeeping

childs activity

pool

24hr front desk

laundry facilities

tennis nearby

As well, note that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, which means you could receive a room with only one bed, and the hotel may be unable, or unwilling, to change you to a room with two beds... so if you use PRICELINE this will be a risk you'll need to be willing to accept.

If you don't want to take this risk you can still use HOTWIRE as they will allow you to search for up to quad occupancy.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

mikebee

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]