Priceline Hotel: Disneyland Paris Area Hotels?

BiddingNewbie
By BiddingNewbie,
in

I am looking for Disneyland Paris area hotels that are on hotwire and priceline. Unfortunately I haven't found that much information. I checked out the hotel lists here and haven't found a lot of help for the Disneyland Paris area - are there separate lists for that area available somewhere? Does anyone know if the Marriott D'il de France is on the priceline site - I saw it there as a three star (with rates of $200+) and am wondering if I name my own price for three star (only three star and two stars are listed) what I might get. Normally I wouldn't want to bid for a three star in that area. Anyone have any advice for Disneyland Paris area I would appreciate it! Thanks!

I'm sorry to say that we don't have much information about this zone. But one would guess that some of the hotels listed on PRICELINE's regular site would appear on the NYOP service. It's no point guessing on what hotel you might get since it's only speculations without any substance.

When are you going?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]