Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Resort on Strip 4/23 - 4/24

ssc
By ssc,
in

No, we finally managed to get the Westin as a 4* (oops sorry for not posting details) for the duration of our stay 4/22 - 4/24 for $140 per nite. But with it being downgraded to 3* we have the option to cancel so we are going to try for a hotel on the strip, hopefully for cheaper than we paid. After looking around our best guess is this property is the Tropicanna. What do you think?

Please follow-up your OTHER POST with the fact that you won the Westin (bid amoun, prior bids, etc) so that we can reflect the win in the title and future users reading that thread will know the outcome (they won't know to look here to find out you won the Westin).

Given that your existing win is for 2 nites, i don't think you'll be able to have them cancel only one nite of the reservation... it will be 'all or none'.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah I understand that the cancelation policy will only allow me to cancel the whole booking, I was just curious regarding the 3.5 Resort property for the said nite. I mean if i worked out a good deal i'd be more than happy to have a different property for the two nites, to try and get a more of a flavour of LV hotels, and obviously have more $$$ for gambling/drinking etc. :) .

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]