Priceline Hotel: 5* Munich (City Centre North) Westin Grand Munchen Arabella Park

CheapBoy
By CheapBoy,
in

Hi everyone !

Got another great one for my European trip...

Using this PRICELINE link, starting bidding for a 5 * at 55$ increasing by 5 $ and adding free zone ( without 5 *) and ignored the priceline warning saying increase your amount there's only a small chance to get it...

there you go Priceline got it for 70 $ by night plus tx ... I think it's a pretty good deal if I'm looking for other's messages on this forum getting 4 * start for 15 $ less or 5 * for 100 $ or more...

The Westin Grand Munchen

Arabellapark Hotel

Arabellastrasse 6

Munich, Germany

I' have been to munich last year and having winning for a 4 * the renaissance hotel.... for 60 $ .... far away, staff not friendly, and no AC as Munich was hit by really hot weather..... I think this hotel worth the 10 $ more .....

• 1 month later...
I' have been to munich last year and having winning for a 4 * the renaissance hotel.... for 60 $ .... far away, staff not friendly, and no AC as Munich was hit by really hot weather..... I think this hotel worth the 10 $ more .....

surely Westin is better than the Renaissance but also Westin is "far away" and the hotel is "just" a refurbished old "Arabella Sheraton", Spa seems to be still something like 70ies but the rooms (beds!!) and lobby is new....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]