Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Hyatt Grand Cypress

khumph1
By khumph1,
in

:) we did well with this purchase , just got back from the trip . Well worth the price. We loved having the ihop next to the hotel . lots of pancakes. the grand cypress put a charge on us for 251.00 . they said they will fix the mistake , the three nights of resort fee should have only been 67.00. I will repoirt back when they fix that! ps. the pool is really nice. we would compare this to the gaylord , as far as comfort and amenities. The feel of the hotel is modern . I would bid 62.00 if it were not a holiday weekend !

Glad to hear that they finally fixed the issue. I've had the same sort of thing happen to me on a couple of occasions after a hotel stay.

Can you clarify for me what a resort fee means? Is this in addition to your winning bid?

Thanks.

Some resort properties charge a resort fee (mainly FL/Vegas, although there are some in other areas) - this generally goes towards use of various parts of the property/services, and sometimes results in some added features being offered. It varies with the property.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]