Help with Rental at MCO

RachaelRol
By RachaelRol,
in

Hi! Folks on the disboards recommeded I seek the advice of you folks on BB. Hopefully I am in the right place and if not I am gently directed to where I should be.

For weeks I have been trying to get a compact or midsize for 10 days at MCO.

My rental dates are:

July 18 : 10 am to July 27: 6 pm

For a compact: $10 to $12 a day

For a midsize: $15 to $18 a day

I fail every day. I am hoping someone can give me some tips to success!

Thanks!

Rachael

I haven't figured out any system for the way it works. Hope someone can help with it. My thoughts are to keep bidding low...for different sized cars. Try bidding low on a larger car....maybe they have a surplus of them.

Another possibility is to fly into Tampa (not far from Orlando) and rent a car there. We did that once to get a cheaper car rental. I've not gone to MCO in the summer....probably pretty busy season. Hope you can find a good deal.

Thanks! Already got airfare into MCO for 4 of us for $450, BWI to MCO on SW. First flight in nd last flight out too.

The car is really a want since Disney Magical Express will pick us up and drive us around, We're staying at AKL and really wanted a car for just in case...

I'll keep trying...

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is your maximum bid at each car class? Would a rental for only part of your stay work for your needs or not worth the time/expense to go from hotel back to Airport?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Rates are date specific and rates for these particular dates are very high... a quick search shows the best rate i'm able to find thru conventional booking channels at a Tier1 rental company is $57/day, making your bid price only about 25% of a conventionally booked rental.

Would a rental for only part of your stay work for your needs or not worth the time/expense to go from hotel back to Airport?
??

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]