bacardi
By bacardi,
in

Used your PRICELINE link above!

Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront

St. Petersburg

333 First Street South

Saint Petersburg, Florida 33701

Seeing that other people have bid $44 and lost, rebid $45 and win, with this being on independence day I figured I'd start at $45 and got it.

2 night subtotal: $90.00

Taxes & Fees: $19.39

Total Charges*: $109.30

If booked through the Hilton site, including taxes would be $246.29/night.

There is a $12 self-parking per day fee...

Take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt as things always change...I called and was told they normally give priceliners two double beds but was kind enough to switch it to a king without any problem. It is $12 self-parking per day but it is free on-street parking on weekends...However was told they CAN start ticketing at 6am on Monday morning. She also said finding a free weekend spot can be difficult. They also have a free shuttle service that goes to and from the hotel to Tropicana field.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall very nice experience. Good room, had a chair and ottoman, Internet was not free, they charge $15/day for fridges. The parking lot was full Sunday night as it was independence day. We had to park next door at the parking garage for $5, only problem was it had to be out of the garage by 6am or risk getting a ticket. The Hilton staff was kind enough to refund us parking, $24 for the two nights. But it was an unfortunate experience as we had planned to paint the town red but now one of us had to be sober to drive from the garage to the hilton...It was a holiday, not the Hilton's fault.

We were told by another guest they always have a $89.95 ball play special, have to google a promo code, where you get is free parking (save $12), $20 Rays cash which can only be used at the stadium (didn't ask if they could be used on tickets) and a buffet breakfast for two (save $30). If a hot breakfast buffet is important and it's only one night, it appears you save $12 over priceline. We may go that route in late august for one night and bid on st pete beach or clearwater beach for the rest of the time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]