Priceline Hotel: San Antonio Fiesta Texas area... Need help

mandalina
By mandalina,
in

Hi there. I want to book a hotel that is close to Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, TX for the night of July 20, 2010. I would like as cheap as possible in a safe area. It will be my husband and two toddlers (they won't need own regular bed... one will sleep in a pack n play and the other on a small toddler travel cot). Any idea what I need to bit in this area, what zone to choose and what I might get? Thank you!

Fiesta Texas Six Flags (i'm assuming that is what you're referring to) is located in PRICELINE's San Antonio Northwest zone. From there it depends how far you're willing to drive to be 'close'... the Medical Cetner zone will put you about 6-10 miles away, as will the San Antonio North-Stone Oak zone.

Let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept, your desired star rating, and your maximum bid... we'll then suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would like a hotel that is all indoors...

There is no way to select this criteria when using PRICELINE. I would think that any 3.5* or higher hotel you would have interior corridors, but can't guarantee it.

If you're not comfortable with this then you may want to try HOTWIRE where you may be able to use the amenities shown before your purchase to identify the property beforehand and determine if it has interior corridors or not... but of course the risk is that you guess correctly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you would like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Which zone(s) are you willing to accept? What is your desired star level?

The Drury Inn chain has never been reported to the board via PRICELINE, but in some areas has been reported to the board via HOTWIRE.

Let us know the above regarding zones and star level and we'll advise accordingly.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]