Hotwire Hotel: 4* Kansas City (Downtown-Crown Center) Westin Crown Center

Otter7
By Otter7,
in

Amenities are: Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High-speed Internet Access.

Look like it might be the Hyatt from previous posts, but I also saw the Westin mentioned. Can I get a fairly sure idea of who this is? Thx.

P.S. I am booking this for the wife and her two friends. Can you/ how do you make sure you get two beds on Hotwire? Can you book two rooms at the same time and be sure one has two beds?

I am booking this for the wife and her two friends. Can you/ how do you make sure you get two beds on Hotwire?
How many rooms/adults did you search for?
Can you book two rooms at the same time and be sure one has two beds?
You need to search for 2 rooms and 5 guests.

Let us know and we'll have a look at this.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

I answered my own question, it was the Westin. Booked as described. Bid for two rooms three persons, called after the reservation and asked the front desk for two beds, they said no problem, they were out of kings. Got two double beds in two attached rooms. Started my search from the HOTWIRE link on the BetterBidding page.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]