Priceline Hotel: Help ID 4* MagMile Streeterville USD102.- for 30 July

santillan
By santillan,
in

Hello,

I tried Priceline, but it seems they only accept USA-addresses. Is there a way to circumvent this to be able to have a go from The Netherlands? I have always booked via Hotwire but would love to try Priceline.

It would be for:

30 July (one night only)

Hotel in MagMile

4 Stars

No idea what I should offer. Help!

Thank you,

Santillan

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates. We will edit and move your thread in the end.

It's no problem for you to use PRICELINE. Please see this link: Priceline Non-US

Let us know if you still need some ID help or you want to try PRICELINE first.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

I tried PRICELINE at 80 USD as a first time, and was refused, but will wait 24 hours and will try again. I only want to stay in MagMile area and would prefer a 4* hotel. I am trying Priceline for the experience, but if I fail to get it, I can always go to Hotwire (always via this site, of course).

Thank you for the info; if it's the Hyatt, do you recommend it? I have always been very lucky and got the Intercontinental or the Westin. Don't know the Hyatt, but it looks very big and somewhat impersonal -also, it seems to be across the river.

Thank yo ufor all your info

I tried PRICELINE at 80 USD as a first time, and was refused, but will wait 24 hours and will try again.

Are you familiar with and using your re-bid zones? If not, see this thread: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and see if you can determine your FIVE re-bid zones and confirm them with the board... if not, feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll break it down further for you.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding/purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Hyatt is large (it's the largest hotel in the city) and impersonal. It's just right over the river, so it's certainly not far from Michigan Ave. shopping. If you're just looking for a centrally located place to sleep, the Hyatt is fine. If you are looking for a smaller, more personal hotel, it wouldn't be a good choice.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]