Priceline Hotel: Amelia island 7/29 8/3 Ritz

Crud15
By Crud15,
in

Trying to plan my anniversary trip either to Amelia Island or Saint Thomas. I would like to stay at the Ritz at Amelia Island but not sure how to go about bidding due because it will not let me select anything but 3.5 star and above. I looked and the only other place that meets the requirements is the Amelia Island plantation which looks fine as well. Am I correct in assuming it would be one of these two hotels? I'm looking to spend less than 1000 for the 5 nights.

My other option is Saint Thomas. I would be flying out of Atlanta anytime. I would like to stay at the Marriott. Would it benefit me to book them together or bid on hotel and flight? I found a package on hotwire and priceline for flight and hotel for 886 a person booking them together. Thoughts on which way to go for Saint Thomas? If I can get Ameila Island under 1k and get the Ritz I would rather go there than Saint Thomas. Thanks and sorry for the long post

Looking to go to Saint Thomas for these dates. I would be flying out of Atlanta anytime. I would like to stay at the Marriott. Would it benefit me to book them together or bid on hotel and flight separately? I found a package on HOTWIRE and PRICELINE for flight and hotel for 886 a person booking them together? Thoughts?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

With PRICELINE you can't bid on a specific hotel, so if you're looking for a specific property then you may be better booking a package deal.

If you're flaxible on the hotel you receive, then purchasing airfare and bidding on a hotel separately would likely result in a lower price.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]