Priceline Hotel: 2* Detroit (Airport DTW) Fairfield by Marriot

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

Thanks for sharing your win.

Was this your first bid in the zone?

Be sure to call the hotel ahead of time to inform them that you'll be checking in after midnite. Most likley you won't have any problems, but a phone call ahead of time may prevent any potential issues of being 'walked'.

Thanks for the new hotel addition to the lists!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, first bid. I went to TOBB and saw someone else got this for april 15th, so I just tried 26 on the first time.( at least TOBB is good for something) I almost went with 25 but I dont have time to be futzing around with the internet while Im in California ( sunshine here I come!!)

I called the hotel asap and requested a non-smoking king and told them Id be arriving really late. They said No problemo.

I hope this doesnt sound snooty, but I hope I wont be dissapointed. I rarely bid on 2 stars, but I knew I would only be there for about 8hrs so I didnt want to bid up.

Ill let you know how it was when I get back.

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]