Priceline Hotel: Charleston 4th of July

dman123288
By dman123288,
in

I am planning on staying in downtown Charleston July 3-5. I would like to stay in a 4 star or 3.5. I also saw the Doubletree was a 3 star I would stay there, but not the Holiday Inn. What do you think the chances of me getting that would be. I would say the max I would pay is $110, so let me know what you think I should do.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

In terms of bidding on a particular star rating, one has to be willing to accept any possible property - there is no way to know how likely/unlikely a certain property may be as a win. If you would like to attempt to avoid a particular property, HOTWIRE would be a better choice.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I am going to bid on a 3 star in Charleston, SC Downtown if I bid on a 3 star I can only get a 3 star right I don't want a 3.5 or 4, so I will only get the 3 right?

NOT correct... the star rating you select is the minimum you are willing to accept. PRICELINE will always try to upgrade if and when possible. There is no way to elect to avoid an upgrade.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]