Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Atlanta (Galleria) Hyatt Regency Suites

caseymcsmith
By caseymcsmith,
in

I'm a noob so I'm not 100% on the format, but-

I'm trying to get my mom a deal for when she comes to visit me and we go to Six Flags July 5-8.

Tried Atlanta West by itself for $40- Rejected

Then Atlanta West with Morrow (no 3*s) for $42- Rejected

Then Atlanta West with Morrow and Stockbridge (no 3*s) for $44- Rejected

Oh wells...

Will try again later. Maybe 2.5* in the AW area or 3* with adding Marietta and/or Galleria (I've seen some low wins in the Marietta area.)

Just got rejected for a 2.5* in Atlanta West area at $35. Will try again tommorrow at $37. I have a couple of weeks to play around with it to get the deal I'm looking for.

I would try the Galleria area. I have won a few 3.5* hotels for only $34. And you can use this code and get $10 off a night.

I just tried it and I have the reward sitting in my "My rewards" tab under my profile.

The code is IMISSU and here is the link:

http://travela.priceline.com/budgettravel/?

I finally won!

I didn't play around with anything else in the Six Flags area. Instead, I went with a $32 bid for a 3.5* in the Cumberland-Galleria area and it was accepted on the first try. I forgot to try the bonus code, but for $32 I can't complain. She will be staying in the Hyatt Regency Suites. It looks great and is still fairly convenient to my place and the rest of the city! Yipee!!

After fees the total for the three nights was $117.

Thanks for all of your help!

I have stayed at this hotel on a few nights. Your mother should enjoy this place. The rooms are HUGE! It is actually a two room suite. It has a living room and a bed room. The rooms also has a mini wet bar, frig, 2 t.v's. WOW!! You are a huge winner in this deal. Don't feel bad about not using the coupon, it would only knocked your total down to $87 for 3 nights! However, you still got a great deal. Thank for your post!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]