Hotwire Hotel: 3* Savannah (Hilton Head Island) Beachwalk Hotel and Condos

suntex
By suntex,
in

Hi,

Thanks for the help you guys have been giving me so far. Headed back to Hilton Head Island for a wedding. Need help identifying the following two hotels:

3* :

Near Beach

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

2*:

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Acces

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Thanks for the help.

I can't get the 2* to appear on my search. Please re-run your search and confirm that you still can see this hotel.

The 3* is never reported or ID'd before. But a guess would be the Days Inn Hilton Head.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

I don't know if this would be the right thread to ask or not. But with the limited selection of hotels with priceline, what would the bidding strategy be if I would like a resort? My price would be anything up to $149 since thats what the current 3* is on hotwire.

Thanks

suntex

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Sorry to see that you don't like the outcome. But the good thing is that it's a one night stay.

Let's hope your stay will be better than the reviews.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

I just called and was able to file a claim. If they are able to verify the rates within the promised timeframe, I'll probably save about $15. I guess its not too bad afterall. The lowest on beachwalks' website is 114.95 right now.

But I'm glad to be of help.

Also, I'm wondering if I would of gotten a better deal if I went with priceline? I went up to $75 with my bidding then I gave up.

Yeah, its not bad.

I was able to get a total refund of $100 because of their "double difference" policy.

Since I know that priceline put beachwalk at 2.5*, do you think its possible that bidding with priceline might have gotten a lower price with the same hotel?

And hotwire did have a resort for $225 so I guess that comes out to be around 250~260 after tax? The price was just out of my budget this time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]