Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 5* El Centro - Old Madrid

Torero
By Torero,
in

Hi, I'm searching HOTWIRE for hotel 2 nights 06/26 to 06/28. Came up with 5* El Centro - Old Madrid for $125 per night Amenities = RESTAURANT, BUSINESS CENTER, HIGH SPEED INTERNET. Doesn't look like anything seen before. Is it a change of amenities for a usual hotel pick on HOTWIRE or is it a new offer? Anyone have an idea? Thank you.

This property has not yet been reported to the board... i'd guess it's a new 5* property in the zone, but there is no way to tell if this is the case OR if this is a new amenity combination (and/or star rating) for a previously reported hotel. The amenities are quite common for 5* hotel so we're not able to gain much insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My guess would be the Melia Princessa. The hotel shows over 100 reviews and that hotel has been coming up for well over a year.

They maybe took away the Spa and Pool symbols as those are 3rd party operated with fee and they have tired of complaints from HOTWIRE guests that expected them to be included.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]