Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip South) Vdara

Sara Sue
By Sara Sue,
in

Hi,

Can you provide me a bidding strategy for South Strip for the dates 6/21-6/24? Looking for a 5*. Maximum bid $100.

It looks like the Vdara is a match on HOTWIRE for 78 plus 15 dollars for resort fees but...I've used PRICELINE in the past with success and lower prices however a little concerned as their aren't a lot of wins over my travel dates. Any help would be appreciated or suggestions.

Thanks.

Before bidding, can i ask why you're bidding up to $100 when you can get the 5* on HOTWIRE for $78... would seem to me that you would want to keep your bid below the similarly rated hotel via HOTWIRE. As well, the Vdara has not yet been reported to the board via PRICELINE, so if they're not yet participating, then you could easily end up bidding higher than you need to (assuming the 5* HOTWIRE property is acceptable)

Please confirm if you're maximum bid is indeed $100 and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]