Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (MSG-Convention) Four Points Midtown-Times Square

downlikedisco
By downlikedisco,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and these amenities are common enough that i don't think we'll be able to add much insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I had a feeling this was an unreported property.

My concern is the discrepancy between the price and the traveller rating. Would Hotwire ever provide an accommodation where the TripAdvisor ratings were different from what was actually the case? I would definitely not go forward with this if it could potentially result in a lower star level/trip advisor rating. I have used PRICELINE before, but never HOTWIRE, so I'm not sure how valid my concern is.

Our plans are slightly unconfirmed, but I will report back.

Thanks again!

I'm seeing a 4 out of 5 tripadvisor rating for this property (4 out of 5 circles shaded towards the bottom of the detail screen), but no amount of reviews. The rating above (with %), is the HOTWIRE customer rating. The tripadvisor rating is not "live" - it may have changed recently - but I can't imagine that a listing with 4/5 could possibly change all that much since the last update.

Thank you for keeping us updated and for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Just wanted to follow up. After seeing the low rate on Hotwire, my partner decided to give Priceline a try with some similar bids. We started with a 4* bid in MTE at $110, which was not accepted. We then tried a 3* bid in the MSG area for $100 and that was immediately accepted by the new(ish) Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square. We are familiar with the area, and it should work quite well for our needs.

Not sure if I should repost an entirely new thread on the Priceline forum, or if this thread can be moved over there?

Thanks again for the help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]