Priceline Hotel: 3* Lancaster-Reading (West) Marriott at Penn Square

ctpy22
By ctpy22,
in

First time winning with Priceline. Used the BetterBidding PRICELINE link and scored this hotel for $55 from 6/10 to 6/11. First bid was for $40 and failed. Second bid (using a friend's account) was for $50 and failed. Third bid was $55 and was accepted. This is a neat Marriott, right downtown (yes, it's Lancaster, but it's still a cute little downtown).

Thanks BetterBidding!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question and a follow-up. When I bid on this hotel I went back to the BetterBidding site and clicked through it for each bid since I was bidding using different accounts. In the future, if I rebid (say I change the locations I'm interested in) but stay with the same acount, will BetterBidding still be credited if my bid is accepted? That make any sense? I want to make sure you guys get your due.

As for the hotel, the stay was great, although the place is still a little rough around the edges (some of the staff are new to the industry and at times it shows). I stayed for a second night using Priceline's add a night feature. Price was a bit hgher for the second night (about $10). While I'm not sure if that's normal, I was still really happy with the price. Got to get some good eats at the market across the street too. If anyone visits and you're there when it's open make sure you stop by.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]