Priceline Hotel: 3* Harrisburg-York (Harrisburg West) Courtyard Mechanicsburg

MrG4Life
By MrG4Life,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear this location didn't work out best for your plans, but sounds like it was a nice property and hopefully for the price you were pleased with the overall deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your previous PRICELINE win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi MrG4Life:

Just wondering how did you bid to land up at this hotel i.e what zone? Also did you visit hershey? Just wondering how the drive was? I am planning a trip with family this weekend to Hershey/Lancaster.. Any other suggestions would be helpful about the area. Won't mind staying at this hotel at the price that you got..and hence wondering about the bidding

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry for replying back so late. I'm pretty new to this site and haven't visited it enough. The hotel is actually a good distance away from the Lancaster area so this would not be a good option for you. I actually live about an hour away from Lancaster and passed through there on my way to the hotel. Hope you had a good time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]