Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland-Orange-Garden Grove) Doubletree Anaheim

Malcolmsuperstar
By Malcolmsuperstar,
in

i was going to try $41 for a 3.5 star for Orange county Anaheim,, but decided i didn't want to have to wait a second to rebid if it wasn't accepted. so i went for $45 for 5 days jul 29th to aug 3 which is a stat long weekend for most Canadians visiting the USA.

i read many great positive reviews and was hoping to get this place..

we usually stay at LAX Hilton for $45 but the valet is over priced, the valet guys squeal your new SUV rental tires all the way down 4 level parkade and you wait forever for getting your car plus you have to hand them 2 stupid valet tickets. anyways, no more Hilton lax for us.

you need a car anywhere you are staying in California, especially in los angeles. we are flying in \Long Beach Airport instead of LAX with Allegiant air for $18 each way from Bellingham, Washington. i love better bidding and yes i did use PRICELINE on this site.

big thanx! my next name your price suv for $29. i'll book it when i have more room on my credit card next week.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]