Priceline Hotel: 5* Prague (East) Hilton Prague

fasfoz
By fasfoz,
in

Hi. We are staying there in early September. It's where Viking River cruises puts its guests and looks to be pretty nice. It's not exactly center city in Prague, but only a couple blocks from a metro station, which is quite convenient, and a tram runs a couple blocks away as well. You can see the hotel on Google Earth if you put in the address and then look for the camera thingy that will give you a street view. I've been told that it's possible to walk to Josefov and Old Town, although a bit far. A near by restaurant that looks promising to me is Bodinic - formerly a restaurant called U Petrske Veze which got good reviews on Tripadvisor.com. Address: Petrska 12, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic, phone: 420 222 329 856. The writer says:

"Walking to this restaurant from the Hilton is really easy...after you've done it once. It's really only about 3 blocks away, staying on the crosswalk under the freeway, a block down and block to the right. It is quite worth the walk! We found it to be one of the most romantic restaurants we've been at in a long time. It's quiet, candlelit, filled with lovely appointments, formal tableware, stained glass accent walls, and friendly waiters. Dressy, but a nice sweater was fine. Food was creative and quite good. It was our favorite restaurant on our 10 day trip."

It's on corner of Petrska and Biskupsak, and again, you can see it on Google Earth. (I love that site!)

Just thought I'd pass this info on. Enjoy the Hilton. Looks like you got a great price! Let me know how it was!

Ruth

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]