Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD South) InterContinental Chicago

lpignate
By lpignate,
in

I deduced that as the Renaissance was the lone 4* in O'Hare South (the Sofitel being the Embassy, now a 3.5* and the Hyatt being unavailable), I was guaranteed a swimming pool at the only other 4* in O'Hare South. Much to my surprise, I got a hotel in O'Hare North (by any definition, but also by HOTWIRE's definition) for the same price as HOTWIRE wanted for it. This was even more surprising because the Hotel Intercontinental seems absent from the Better Bidding Priceline List. And while it is a 4.5* on Hotwire, PRICELINE lists it as a 4*.

It is a freaking sweet hotel, it simply lacks a swimming pool.

Oh, well.

L

Congratulations on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this newer Intercontinental property (which I believe even has an art gallery.) This is the first time the hotel has been reported to the board as a PRICELINE win - thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List for the state.

Please let us know the price paid per night (before taxes/fees.) Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]