Priceline Hotel: 3* Montreal Le Meridien Versailles

mtx
By mtx,
in

Hi, it's my first time using PRICELINE. Being a noob and cheapskate that I am, I tried the following:

07/1/2010 - 07/4/2010 (3 nights) Montreal, QC

4* bid $70 - rejected

3.5* $35 - rejected

3* $45 - rejected

Am I being too cheap, or am I not last-minute enough, or both?

Thanks!

Please use the links on the board each time you access PRICELINE / HOTWIRE to begin a bidding cycle.

Your bids are currently not close for a win at the star levels you're bidding... what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel for these dates thru conventional booking channels?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My friend currently booked THIS and will cancel if I can find a better offer at PRICELINE.

Hotel Visitel

1617 Saint Hubert, Ville-Marie H2L3Z1 Montreal, QC

Thurs July 1-Sun July 4

3nights

1 King Room

$92/night

$276+tax

I have no idea if it is 3 or 4*, it may not even be 2*.

Surely I can find a 3-3.5* for $92/night on PRICELINE?!?!

Surely I can find a 3-3.5* for $92/night on PRICELINE?!?!

How high are you willing to bid for a 3.5*? How high are you willing to bid for a 3*? Are you willing to pay more for a 3.5* vs. a 3* or is the least expensive 3* or better that you're seeking?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After repeatedly bidding $100 for a 3-3.5-4* in downtown MTL and failing for the past few days or so, my GF decides to give it a shot and what do you know, she lands the winning bid....we both still can't believe it, she lowered the star rating to 3* and somehow landed the Le Meridien (is it a 3.5 or 4*?) for only $100/night on probably the busiest long weekend in Canada. Thanks for running this site, it was useful and informative, I asked my GF to use the link, and I'm not 100% sure if she remembered to, and apologize if she didn't!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]