Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Denver (Airport DEN) Springhill Suites

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hi all

I did a search for a hotel in Denver using the HOTWIRE link on this site. I was looking for something near the airport for next weekend (Jun 11-12). I get a 2.5* in the Denver Intl Airport DEN area hotel with the following amenities at $52 + taxes and fees.

Shuttle - Smoke free - Breakfast - Fitness - Pool - Business Center - Laundry - High speed internet

I don't see anything listed on this site for a 2.5* hotel with these amenities, but do see a 3* hotels (Holiday Inn Express and Country Inn) with them.

I have stayed at the Country Inn and Suites at a much higher price and would stay there again.

Just wonder if anyone knows which hotel this might be.

Wyotraveler

A property with this amenity combination at the 3* level has not been reported to the board... the Holiday Inn Express is now a Smoke Free property so there is a chance that this hotel has been downgraded to the 2.5* level by HOTWIRE and added a Smoke Free icon, making it the hotel you're being offered above. However, there are other possibilities as well... the Staybridge Suites downgraded and 'missing' the Suite icon, and i'm sure there are others.

Given only 10 reviews by HOTWIRE customers, i'm guessing this may be a new property in their system, not yet reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Someone else asked about a 2.5* Denver Airport hotel with the same amenities a few weeks ago (in this topic). I don't think HOTWIRE was showing any customer feedback for this hotel at the time. In light of this new information, my best guess is the Baymont Inn.

Thanks, someone just posting the Baymont Inn and Suites for $59, although I listed the hotel at $52, but I am sure that is not correct. Just waiting to see if I can get a room for less using Priceline. Either way I post my results on the page.

Wyotraveler

Hi all :)

I was able to get a room at the Springhill Suites Denver Airport for $40 ($52.72 including taxes and fees) for dates of 6/11-6/12. I just a quick search at the hotel website and found a rate of $99 + taxes and fees. The total price was slightly less than what I was able to find at Hotwire for a 2.5* at $59 and of course that does not figure in the taxes and fees.

I started out bidding at $24, but that was not accepted. I then added Thorton/Northglen, as a free rebidding zone and upped the bid to $28 with not luck. Again I added northeast Denver, as a free rebidding zone and upped the bid to $32. That again was accepted, so waited 24 hours to rebid at $36. No luck again, so I bid $40 tonight after waiting 24 hours with success.

Looks like a fairly new hotel, as they tell you to use the address of a nearby eatery when using a GPS to find this hotel.

As always I used the PRICELINE link on this site to bid on this hotel.

Wyotraveler

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]