Hotwire Hotel: 4* in Burlington 6/3-6/4

snazzyma
By snazzyma,
in

I checked this VT board and didn't find any mention of a 4* hotel in Burlington on Hotwire yet. I'm looking at 6/3-6/4/2010.

This hotel features:

- Airport Shuttle

- Fitness Center

- Pool

- Rest.

- Business Center

- Highspeed internet

- Nearby Golf

The Hilton seemed to be the only hotel I could find with a shuttle, but I didn't want to be stuck on the edge of the town or by the airport. Any hints would be appreciated!

Snazzyman

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, this property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. It could be a hotel previously reported with a different amenity set, or possibly something else previously unreported (maybe the Inn at Essex, which appears to just barely fall within the zone.)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches, and let us know what you decide.

...I didn't want to be stuck on the edge of the town or by the airport. Any hints would be appreciated!

Given this zone is fairly large and this property offers a shuttle, i'd guess that it is more likely closer to the airport then not. Also, if you look at the "Customer Reviews" box for this offering on HOTWIRE, it gets good marks (4.5/5.0) across the board, except for location, where is receives a 3.5 rating... so i'm guessing this is a nice hotel but in a location that you may not ideally want.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if/how we can be of further help.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Burlington has an airport? The description sounds like it's the Inn at Essex. I've stayed at the Inn at Essex before and would rate it 4-star certainly, and the food at the restaurant (prepared by culinary students) was outstanding. I've stayed at several of the hotels & motels in the area as well.

The Inn at Essex (actually Essex Junction, next to Burlington) is a bit out of the way from Burlington, hence the lower location.

-Daddio

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]