in

Bid 3* Rothschield $50 declined

added Schofield $55 declined

signed out

Bid 3* Rothschield & Wausau $60

offed to $15 to my bid for instant rebid

declined it

Bid 3* Rothschield, Schofield,Wausau $66 accepted

So although I was really hoping for The Grand Lodge at Stoney Creek Inn so we could stay and play at the same place I got the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites. Not a terrible price but more than I usually pay for hotels in these areas, but obviously less than booked through hotel. Will still be a great last minute getaway for our family.

Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Wausau-Rothschild

Rothschild

1000 Imperial Avenue

Rothschild, Wisconsin 54474

715-355-1111

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $66.00

Subtotal: $132.00

Taxes & Fees: $26.20

Total Charges*: $158.20

Used PRICELINE link on BB. This was a day of bid. Also, this area has changed from what is reported as zones and boundaries on the site, so be cautious when bidding :)

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the outcome and this property works well for your plans.

I'm not sure if this zone boundaries in this area have been changed or just re-named, but i have updated the Priceline Hotel list with the new zone names and checked the hotels in each list.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]