Priceline Hotel: I need help for Chicago for may 20-22

sdelo
By sdelo,
in

We are hoping to stay in Chicago May 20-22 flying into Midway airport

I know we can take the orange train into downtown from Midway then we would like to get a hotel close to the train I guess.

We are planning on going to Wrigley field and the Museum of Science and Industry definitively and i'm not sure where else.

Not sure where to stay but i am hoping to stay around 100$ or less if i can!

I don't know Chicago at all and I don't know what areas are bad or anything like that so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Chicago is a pretty easy town to get around (in my opinion) via mass transit and taxis are fairly inexpensive. Most users choose the areas around North Michigan Ave, Wacker Drive, Water Tower, Magnificent Mile... after these the Loop is often bidded. I would try for the previous zones first and i would think you'd be fairly centrally located, but you should double-check the maps to make sure you'd be happy anywhere in the shaded regions and/or wait for a reply (hopefully) from somebody from the area.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bidding on the Chicago River North area is a pretty safe bet (at the very least, you'd get the Courtyard Marriott, Hilton Garden Inn or the Holiday Inn Merchandise Mart, which are all fine hotels - especially the Courtyard, which is a 2.5 star hotel on priceline, yet seemed like a 3.5 star to me.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]