Extend Your Stay

pauljaz1
By pauljaz1,
in

I won a bid for two nights and I was hoping to add one more additional night at the same price. I had never had a problem adding an additional night at the same winning bid price before. When I clicked on the link to Extend Your Stay I received a message that there was no availability for my $45 price but there was for $140. When I clicked the X to exit the window it closed the webpage.

What I learned from calling PL Customer Service was that by closing the window and not putting my Initials in the box it effectively cancelled my reservation altogether. In this case this was a good thing because we really wanted 3 nights anyway. There was a pending bank authorization for the two nights charges pending on my bank account that they told me would be removed.

I won a bid for two nights...
Perhaps the details of your win can help somebody else, now or in the future, looking to visit the same area as your recent purchase... can you please post the details of your win to the board.
I had never had a problem adding an additional night at the same winning bid price before.
Any wins in the last 2 years?? Please share your wins with the board so that the information can best help others.
What I learned from calling PL Customer Service was that by closing the window and not putting my Initials in the box it effectively cancelled my reservation altogether.
Cancelled your original reservation too??... if this is what you're saying, i'm not too sure this is correct.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]