Priceline Hotel: March 24 -27

WntChcgoDl
By WntChcgoDl,
in

I am looking at Chicago for these dates and would like to stay downtown somewhere. Looking at Hotwire and using this website for research I believe that the Hyatt is available for $60.00 a night. I have seen people getting the Hyatt for around 45-50 lately. I have bid up to 55 on Priceline with no success. Any idea why there aren't any deals? It is a holiday weekend with no major conventions. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I would say that $60/nite in Chicago is still very much a deal :)

Obviously there is something causing rates to be a bit higher than usual... if it's not a convention that is readily known, it could be as simple as a wedding be held at the Hyatt and a large number of out of town guests staying for the nite. (this is just one example of many that could provide a logical explanation)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Those amenities are fairly generic, but this matches the Hyatt Woodfield and that would be my best guess.

If you book this, or any other Hotwire offering, please start your purchase using THIS LINK.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of additional help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]