Priceline Hotel: 3.5* LA-San Fernando Valley (Valencia-Stevenson Ranch) Hyatt Valencia

dots_candy
By dots_candy,
in

Booked for the second part of my trip. Though I had seen some people book this property between $45 and $60 a night in past won bids on this board, I didn't have high expectations to win. Hotels . com was showing $130 a night + fees for the lowest room here and regular rate on Hyatt website around $179 a night I think. HOTWIRE was showing a 3.5 star in this zone at $120 a night up until today (from what I know the Hyatt is the only 3.5 star in the zone, so I assume it was for this hotel), but then that dropped to $83 when I checked today, so that gave me a little hope.

Over the last couple days (with a combination of free rebids) tried 40, 43, 45, 47, 49. Today tried 50, 52, then won it at $54 a night + fees. This was for two nights, 6/2/10 thru 6/4/10.

EDIT: I apologize, in having so many forums up I posted this in LA - HOTWIRE instead of LA - PRICELINE. If someone could move it to the correct forum, that would be wonderful.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]