Hotwire Hotel: 3* Naples -Ft. Myers (Marco Island) Radisson Beach

crahn8
By crahn8,
in

Thereyouare, LOVE this site! It has helped me a ton! Now I'm at square one on a vacation for NEXT weekend in the Naples, Sarasota, Marco Island area. I saw you had the Hyatt and the Marriot listed, but how many stars? Can I get some recommendations? For example, Priceline vs. Hotwire? There doesn't seem to be much listed for my dates of 2/26-28. Thanks.

In the HOTEL LISTS the Hyatt is listed as a 3* and the Marriott as a Resort property (the ratings are on the left, next to the hotel names) Keep in mind there are likely others besides these which have been reported.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy please let us know your maximum bid and if you have a back-up reservation made (and if so, where and how much?)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't remember seeing any hotels on the list that are in Marco Island but this one is 3* and has a ton of amenities...This Hotel features the following amenities:

Beachfront, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Children's Activity Program, Tennis Nearby, Laundry Facilities

It's listed as $139 for 2/25 to 27th. Any ideas?

Also a Sanibel/Captiva 3* for 247 with beachfront,restaurant, pool, golf and tennis nearby, laundry on 2/26 to 28.

For Sarasota please continue your current HOTWIRE SARASOTA thread.

This Marco Island hotel has not yet been identified, but if i had to take a stab at it, i'd guess the Radisson Beach Resort as all amenties seem to fit.

If you for it please let us know how it goes and please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bottom line: don't be afraid of some bad reviews! The Radisson was lovely! When we got there we were offered a King overlooking the parking lot or a smoking suite overlooking the pool. We are not smokers so we went up to check it out and it was great! Everything there is showing it's age a bit, but the suite was $50 more (under 200) and had a full kitchen...full size refrigerator, microwave, even a stove! There was a King bed and a pull out couch, then a HUGE screened in balcony overlooking the pool with a view of the ocean. Awesome. Very nice. Only problem...it rained all weekend.

Guess Hotwire doesn't cover that huh?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]